- Issue 0090: Updating to HTML5!
1.11.0: January 6, 2014
- Issue 0089: The Direct Link take into account the zoom and the type of the map.
- Issue 0088: Addition of the print button.
1.10.1: December 23, 2013
- Issue 0087: Addition of close control for the Street View mode.
- Issue 0086: Position of maps controls.
- Issue 0085: Addition of auto-zoom option and selection of convention for convergence angle.
- Issue 0084: Improvement of User Interface.
1.10.0: December 19, 2013
- Issue 0084: Updating magnetic declination calculation script.
1.9.3: December 17, 2013
- Issue 0083: Correction of some bugs in declination angles schema.
1.9.2: December 16, 2013
- Issue 0082: Correction of a bug when converting non WGS84 coordinates to non WGS84 coordinates
- Issue 0081: Adding graphic representation on the map of true north (star), magnetic north (arrow) and grid north (square) when available.
- Issue 0080: Adding magnetic declination angle display, calculated for today's date.
- Issue 0079: Adding Time Zone information in InfoWindows.
1.9.1: October 13, 2013
- Issue 0078: Adding grid convergence angle display.
1.9.0: October 6, 2013
- Issue 0077: Adding more map tiles options.
1.8.9: September 14, 2013
- Issue 0076: Upgrade to proj4js-combined.CRO.1.0.1
- Issue 0075: Upgrade to converter.class.2.0.6
- Issue 0074: Upgrade of jsquery.bt.
- Issue 0073: Upgrade to jquery.cookie.1.3.1.
- Issue 0072: Upgrade to jquery.bgiframe.3.0.0.
- Issue 0071: Migration to jquery-1.10.2.
- Issue 0070: Upgrade to jquery-ui-1.10.3.
- Issue 0069: Downgrade to last stable release of GMpasV3, some class modifications impact some elements.
- Issue 0068: Repairing the OpenStreetMap Overlay link.
1.8.8: September 13, 2013
- Issue 0067: Adding last five donators list.
1.8.7: May 02, 2013
- Issue 0066: Adding donation message on opening. We need funds!
1.8.6: Apr 27, 2013
- Issue 0065: Adding a way to open some dialogs during loading. Eg. http://twcc.free.fr/#about opens the About dialog when loading.
1.8.5: Mar 13, 2013
- Issue 0064: Sometimes the user interface of the converter is not a the best place. Setting it draggable.
- Issue 0063: The lists of CRS get bigger and bigger and it's not easy to find the one I need. Adding a search tool.
1.8.6: February 09, 2013
- Issue 0062: The Facebook "like button" does not appear. Updating code.
- Issue 0061: The buttons in the "Custom reference system" box are black, without text and bigger than the input box. Updating display.
1.8.5: June 01, 2012
- Issue 0060: Updating the JQuery library to V1.7.2.
1.8.4: Apr 04, 2012
- Issue 0059: Adding Facebook Like button.
- Issue 0058: Using Maximum Zoom Imagery service from GMapsV3.
1.8.3: Dec 04, 2011
- Issue 0057: Adding Google +1 gadget.
1.8.2: June 29, 2011
- Issue 0056: Adding places autocompletion in the "search by address" bar.
1.8.1: June 15, 2011
- Issue 0055: Updating user interface.
1.8: June 14, 2011
- Issue 0054: Alerting user when email or message are empty in the contact-us section.
- Issue 0053: Changing ads display.
1.7.4: May 11, 2011
- Issue 0052: Adding relief layer.
- Issue 0051: Updating the JQuery library to V1.5.2.
- Issue 0050: Updating Converter Class to version 2.0.4.
1.7.3: Apr 15, 2011
- Issue 0049: Updating Converter Class to version 2.0.3.
1.7.2: Apr 04, 2011
- Issue 0048: Code is not W3C and some links fail. Correction of the code.
1.7.1: Mar 09, 2011
- Issue 0047: The CRS list-boxes are too wide and the cursor is hidden. The width of the CRS list-box are set to a fixed value.
- Issue 0046: The controls of the map are hidden in Internet Explorer. Changing the loading method for IE only.
- Issue 0045: New feature: the history and user choices are remembered in a cookie.
- Issue 0044: New feature: the points are historized. User can come-back on previous CRS selections and coordinates. Only 4 pairs (coordinates, CRS selected) are saved for now.
- Issue 0043: Some design rework: Facebook link etc.
- Issue 0042: Scroll wheel is not working on the CRS select boxes, it pans on the map instead. Desactivation of scroll wheel when over ther right panel.
- Issue 0041: In CSV, rightclick on the right panel adds a new point. Desactivation of rightclick when over the right panel.
- Issue 0040: Help does not show anymore. Fixed by changing the initialization order.
1.7: Feb 18, 2011
1.6.1: Feb 16, 2011
- Issue 0038: To close the pop ups windows, press escape key.
- Issue 0037: In CSV mode, right-click to add or remove points.
- Issue 0036: Updating to Google Maps API V3.
1.6: Feb 15, 2011
- Issue 0035: Updating the JQuery library to V1.5.
- Issue 0034: Better infowindow.
1.5.4: Feb 08, 2011
- Issue 0033: Adding OpenStreeMap and Mapnik layers.
1.5.3: Jan 20, 2011
- Issue 0032: Adding Earth view.
1.5.2: Dec 1, 2010
- Issue 0031: Adding length and area data when runing CSV mode.
- Issue 0030: Updating the converter.class.js library to V2.0.2.
- Issue 0029: Adding polylines when using CSV mode, polylines are editable.
1.5.1: Nov 24, 2010
- Issue 0027: Users sometimes add user-defined systems that are already in the list. A popup message indicates how to locate it, the user-defined system is not added in this case.
- Issue 0026: Adding 41 new CRS.
1.5.0: Nov 17, 2010
- Issue 0025: Replacing the AddThis button with the Facebook one.
- Issue 0024: Adding the User satisfaction survey.
- Issue 0023: Language switch does not work. Resolved.
1.4.1: Nov 16, 2010
- Issue 0022: Updating JQuery from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3.
1.3.3: Oct 25, 2010
- Issue 0021: Can we add IGNF definitions as Used-Defined systems? Yes! Now we can, and some other definitions are allowed, see examples.
- Issue 0020: There is nothing in the information popup when I click on the [?] sign. The information window retrieves the definition form Proj4js when it's not available in the database.
- Issue 0019: Sometimes the Google Map is long to load, and the converter does not initiate. Adding a timeout function to bypass the onTilesLoaded handler.
- Issue 0018: With IE sometimes I get an "Out of memory" error. Optimization of the initialization of the converter. We initiate the selected systems only.
- Issue 0017: When adding a user-defined system, it always says "OK", but there is no way to know if the system has been loaded correctly or not. Adding callback functions in order to have a check on user-defined systems.
1.4.0: Sept 09, 2010
- Issue 0016: Correcting IE6 bugs. Updating the converter.class.js library.
1.3.2: Sept 02, 2010
- Issue 0015: For some environment the Ajax CRS POST request does not answer. Correction of the URL using the absolute path instead of the relative one and adding fake post data.
- Issue 0014: Updating the converter.class.js library to V1.2.5.
1.3.1: Sept 01, 2010
- Issue 0013: Adding the possibility of getting the URL for the current parameterization of the converter (language, WGS84 lat/lng coordinates, CRS source and CRS destination).
- Issue 0012: Regression on the "Add CRS" functionality. Correction of converter.class.js library and its implementation.
- Issue 0011: Adding RSS feed.
1.3.0: Aug 30, 2010
- Issue 0010: Updating the converter.class.js library.
1.2.0: Aug 24, 2010
- Issue 0009: Ajax calls are slow. Optimization of Ajax functions.
1.1.1: Aug 22, 2010
- Issue 0008: Vietnamese language is missing. Adding the Vietnamese language and enhancement of the language selection.
1.1.0: Aug 20, 2010
- Issue 0007: Security issue on Ajax requests. Resolved using tokens.
1.0.6: Aug 19, 2010
- Issue 0006: Better management of ads.
1.0.5: Aug 18, 2010
- Issue 0005: The information about CRS is not ergonomic. Enhancement of the readability of the CRS information.
- Issue 0004: Kilometers are not available on UTM or TMERC mode. Adding options for choosing between meters and kilometers.
1.0.4: Aug 16, 2010
- Issue 0003: Draggable divs are not shown with Chromium (About, Contact and New systems). CSS Position have been changed to 'absolute' next to the draggable property.
1.0.3: Aug 14, 2010
- Issue 0002: The AdSense section in the infoWindow makes the page loading slowly. As well the ads are not that relevant. Section removed temporarily.
1.0.2: Aug 13, 2010
- Issue 0001: Redirection issue with FireFox. AdSense cloning fix.
1.0.1: Aug 12, 2010
- First version released to the public.
1.0.0: Aug 09, 2010
© 2010 Clément Ronzon